Garmin VivoActive 4 is a GPS built smartwatch that is helpful in our active life. It tracks your body’s activities and is useful in reaching your fitness and health goals.
It comes with multiple modern features such as 8 days of battery life. You can easily go phone free because it perfectly crafts workout playlists for your wrist. There are more than 20 sports apps preloaded on the phone.
There are full workouts with animations on your Garmin VivoActive 4. You can also pay with this wristwatch.
Most of the time, Garmin VivoActive 4 works well and users can easily track all activities. Sometimes users face different errors, so it becomes necessary for us to reset the Garmin VivoActive 4.
Methods to Hard Reset Garmin Vivoactive 4
You can use these steps to reset Garmin VivoActive 4. It becomes easier when we follow all on-screen instructions.
- You can turn on your Garmin VivoActive 4 by pressing its action button.
- Here, you can open the menu by pressing and holding the Back button.
- When the menu appears on the screen, you can scroll down and click on the Settings icon.
- Now you scroll down and click on “System.”
- You can again scroll down and choose “reset.”
- Here, you select delete data and reset settings.
- Click on Yes to confirm the reset.
- After this, your Garmin Vivoactive 4 goes into default settings.
- A hard reset erases all the data and settings.
Methods for Soft Reset Garmin Vivoactive 4
You can also perform the soft reset Garmin Vivoactive 4. It is an easy process and takes a few seconds to perform a soft reset of the Garmin watch.
- The first thing you need to do is to press and hold the action button for about 20 seconds.
- Press the action button after the device has turned off to turn it back on.
Now your watch is reset, and the current issue is solved.
How to Turn Your Garmin Vivoactive 4 Off
You can use these steps to turn off Garmin VivoActive 4.
- You can hold the top button of the Garmin Vivoactive 4 for a few seconds.
- Now you can see its control menu.
- Here, you can hold its power button until it turns fully black.
- You can also turn it back on by holding down the button.
Reset Garmin Vívoactive 4S from a Mobile Phone
Following are the steps you need to follow if you want to reset the Garmin Vivoactive 4 from a linked mobile phone.
- You can go to settings > Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Now locate your smartwatch under “Paired Devices,” then tap the gear icon at the right to unpair or forget the Garmin Vívoactive 4.
- Set up your smartwatch as “new” after uninstalling the Wear OS app and reinstalling it on your phone.
Reset Garmin Vívoactive 4 From Device Options
Using the device options on a Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the easiest and most effective way to perform a factory reset to return the device to factory settings. You can follow these steps to reset Garmin Vivoactive 4 from the device options.
- You can access the configuration menu, or “settings,” of your Garmin Vivoactive 4.
- Here you can browse the screen until you reach General. After this, you can click on “General.”
- Now you swipe to search “disconnect,” “disconnect and reset,” or “unpair” and confirm with “done.”
- During the process of restoring the device to its factory state. It optimises the installed applications on the operating system of the device.
- Your Garmin Vivoactive 4 also restarted and will take a few moments to boot up.
You can also follow these steps if the above instructions do not work for resetting Garmin Vivoactive 4.
- Here you can go to “Settings” and scroll to “General Administration”.
- Now you can click on “reset device” and confirm it by clicking on “Done”.
- You can uninstall the Wear OS app and reinstall it.
These are some steps to reset Garmin Vívoactive 4 from its device options.
You can reset your Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch in various ways. It all depends on users which mode they prefer to use for resetting. All ways are easy and simple to reset the Garmin Vivoactive 4.