How To Update Rand McNally TND 85 – Step-by-Step Guide
The Rand McNally is a very old name in the GPS industry as it is dedicated to providing reliable and innovative GPS products. They are making the experience of traveling more delightful. They are providing GPS services for the trucks as well as the regular commuters.
There are various GPS products that can be used from Rand McNally TND 85. This is one of the best models from Rand McNally. Well, in order to use it you need to make sure that you follow the process of the Rand McNally TND 85 update.
You have to make sure that you are updating your device from time to time. There are various issues that you can face if you are updating the device on time.
Well, let us now see how to Update Rand McNally TND 85:
When you are looking to update the Rand McNally, there is one software that you need to download. Well, that software is known as Rand McNally dock. This is one vital part of the GPS device.
In order to get all the information on the updates, you need to have this application. The Rand McNally is an application that is available free of cost.
There are some requirements that you need to full fill before you start downloading the above-mentioned software. Let us see some of those requirements:
System Requirements for Rand McNally Dock:
Operating system: Mac or Windows
Windows: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
MAC: OS X 10.5 and higher, Intel-based only.
Hard Disk Space: At least 8 GB free space.
Web Browsers: IE7+, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+, Chrome 4+, etc.
How to download the Rand McNally Dock Software?
Through the website of Rand McNally, you will be able to download this software for free. You need to get the one that is suitable for your system and then install it. This software is going to help you to get the latest updates for Rand McNally GPS, save your old data, sync old location to new device, etc. Follow the steps below:
Steps to Install Rand McNally Dock:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the browser in your system.
- After that visit the rand McNally website.
- After that, you are required to click on the link in order to download the Rand McNally dock software.
- Then you need to navigate to the save option and then save it in the desired location on your desktop.
- Once you see that it has been downloaded, then you need to select the file with the left click.
- After that press the run option in order to start the installation process.
- After a few seconds, see whether or not the software is installed in your system.
Now in order to Update Rand McNally TND 85, you can use this software. If Rand McNally dock is not working then you need to fix the errors to grab the update.
Steps to Update Rand McNally TND 85 GPS Device:
- The first thing that you need to do is to take the GPS out of the vehicle.
- Then turn it off and connect it with the computer.
- Make sure that you use a cable in order to connect the GPS device to the system.
- Then you need to start the Rand McNally dock software.
- After that wait for the first time before you see that the setup process of the first dock is getting completed.
- It is automatically going to connect to your device if it has been registered before.
- When you have been using the GPS device for the first time, you need to register it first.
- The Rand McNally Dock is going to show you all the updates related to the device that you are using.
- Then you need to clock on the update that you want to download.
- The Rand McNally dock is going to download the updates and it is itself going to install on the GPS device.
Once you see that the process has been completed, you are going to get the message for the same.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest